Inspired by Drive
Wallaby Folding Wheelchair
- Available in 12” and 14” seat widths
- Bus-transit-compliant for children between 50 and 80 lbs. and includes standard transit tie-down brackets.
- Features height-adjustable push handles, flip-back padded desk arms and a standard pelvic belt for additional comfort and safety.
- The chair also has push-to-lock wheel locks, 22” rear wheels with 6" front casters, swing-away footrests with tool-free height-adjustment, and a calf strap.
ROVI X3 + Matrx Mini Seating
Seating and mobility combo for exploring
- Motion Concepts has created a special seating and mobility combo especially for its littler customers: the ROVI X3 power base with Ultra Low Maxx power positioning and Invacare Matrx Mini Seating from Motion Concepts.
- The results are a small footprint thanks to a modular, easy-to-adjust system.
- he X3 base offers a turning radius of 20" and a base width of just 23.25" to allow kids to maneuver in kid-sized spaces.
- The Matrx Mini Back is contoured to provide support without restricting mobility and play, and it includes truly pediatric Mini Set hardware for optimal ease of positioning and growth.
Compact folding, lightweight for travel
- A popular pediatric tilt-in-space wheelchair that is convenient, lightweight and compactly folds, provides up to 45° of adjustable tilt to offer pressure relief and upper-body support.
- Fully customizable to meet its user’s specific therapeutic needs and provides five years of growth capability through its seat depth feature.
- Rodeo’s Cordura upholstery comes in a wide selection of colors and is removable and fully washable. The Rodeo offers 90° to 110° of recline and is easy to fold for convenient portability.
- Available in sizes 10, 12, 14, and 16 for users up to 170 lbs.
- Comes with a transit option that meets WC19 transport safety standards.
JUNIOR Seat Cushion
Designed using anthropometric data
- Designed to provide a comfortable, stable foundation for exploration and adventure.
- Lightweight, multi-stiffness foam promotes immersion, stability and positioning, while a washable, water-resistant cover lets kids be kids.
- The JUNIOR has a VARILITE self-inflating valve for quick and easy adjustments.
- Thanks to the use of anthropometric data, VARILITE’s engineers created this cushion with a full range of size-appropriate seating and positioning items.
Inspired by Drive
- Designed to meet the needs of clients requiring an adjustable tilt-in-space wheelchair, especially within the Medicare capped-rental and long-term-care markets.
- Provides up to 45° of tilt and requires use of a separate seating system.
- Has adjustable T-style armrests, and also features adjustable height, seat depth and seat width.
- Equipped with angled backrest, anti-tippers, quick-release axles and optional swing-away footrests with adjustable-angle footplates or elevating legrests.
Flexibility, growth, ease of use
- An anterior/posterior gait trainer that provides proper positioning and support for children as they learn stepping/walking.
- Provides excellent upper-body support and adjustable angle positioning for forward tilt in the anterior configuration and full upright support in the posterior configuration.
- Positioning accessories are available for children who need extra support, and are removable as their walking skills progress.
- The center spar is dynamic and helps mimic the natural up and down movement in walking.
- Comes in four sizes suitable for children and young people.
Independent access to devices
- The independently movable Mount’n Mover mounting system offers flexible, secure positioning of tablets, speech devices, phones, laptops, cameras and trays on tables or wheelchairs.
- Highly customizable, the system can be easily adjusted as the child fatigues, changes environments or changes positions — and can be moved out of the way during transfers or when pulling up to a table or desk.
- Helps promote independent access to communications and other devices at all times.
Thomashilfen North America
Positioning options for customized comfort
- The lightweight, durable and stable Swifty stroller is designed with easy transport in mind for parents.
- That means tie-downs, plenty of positioning options for highly customized comfort, and pack-away convenience for busy families.
- Features include a durable, stable (solid) seat and backrest for a comfortable ride, easy adjustability, and a backrest that reclines.
- A seat minimizer extends Swifty’s growth range, and the stroller is crash-tested to WC19 standards.
Little Wave Clik
Dynamic fifth wheel
- Enables children to go and grow, with width and depth growth capabilities of 8" to 16" and features that promote independence.
- Strategically designed Index System of tubing has dimples that optimize adjustment while eliminating guess work.
- Promotes proper positioning techniques and wheel access so you are just one “Clik” away from just right.
- The new dynamic fifth wheel will allow you to adjust both range and spring rate to benefit any level of rider.
- Set up in mid-wheel configuration for your littlest riders or set up to help teach balance and wheeling skills.
Supine to prone in one motion
- EasyStand’s Zing MPS Size 2 brings the Zing’s many benefits to bigger kids — those from 40" to 60" tall and weighing up to 154 lbs.
- Pivots in two directions, which allows the unit to go from flat-to-load supine to 20° prone in one motion.
- No need to transfer the user in and out, flip pads, footplates and trays to change position.
- Offers up to 30° of independent leg abduction.
- Available with Gas Spring Lift (pictured) or Pow’r Up Lift, and is now available to order.
- Choose from a wide array of options, from planar pads to hygienic pad covers and directional locking casters.
Ultra-compact for great access to environments
- The Go Chair — available via special order — is designed to meet the demands of active kids, thanks to a go-get-’em top speed of 3.7 mph.
- Its ultra-compact size gives kids access to childhood environments, while Mom and Dad will appreciate the one-hand, feather-touch disassembly to make transporting the Go Chair quick and easy.
- Seating and positioning components are available to dial in the exact support each child needs.
- Vibrant color choices give each child the chance to customize his or her Go Chair.
Inspired by Drive
What’s Seahorse Green, Pool Blue or
Mermaid Pink and combines clinical positioning
benefits with fun, inviting aesthetics?
It’s Nessie, perfect for the child working
on floor positioning at home or in clinic.
Designed especially for young children,
Nessie offers support as kids are crawling,
lying down or sitting in various positions.
Nessie comes in three sizes, and its arms can
be widened or narrowed to achieve just the
right position. Nessie uses open-cell memory
foam that’s sealed inside a waterproof plastic
liner. The cover and the liner can be easily
spot cleaned or washed.
Thomashilfen North America
- With 180° recline, face-to-face viewing direction, a
central release lever for tilt in space, and a seat
release for easy folding, the new EaSyS Advantage
is designed to provide maximum comfort for both
child and caregiver.
- A new brake assembly
optimizes safe handling, and the soft
suspension absorbs vibrations for an
- An extra-thick cushion
enhances comfort, and the seat/
back are fully adjustable without
- Enable kids to personalize
and show off their rides.
- Available in
dozens of designs, are made
of scratch- and UV-resistant
Lexan with smooth edges for
- They’re attached via
corrosion-resistant nylon 6/6
horseshoe hardware and Velcro
- Buy the accents
individually or by the pair in
sizes small (4.5x5"), medium
(8x8.5") or large (16.5x16.25").
Jenx Monkey Prone Stander
- Allows for a smooth progression
from a comfortable prone-on-elbows
position into an upright standing position, all
in one session.
- The Monkey — which recently
underwent an aesthetics upgrade — can
accommodate young children from 9 months
to 4 years old, and is designed for little ones
with good head control who will benefit from
- Tool-free adjustments make it easy
for caregivers to adjust positioning supports
as the child grows, and the Monkey’s compact
footprint fits right into school or home.
- Change the seat position from forward facing
to facing the caregiver — while the child is
- The new Stingray’s 180° swiveling
seat makes that possible, and that’s only
the start of the positioning features.
- Offers up to 45° of tilt
and 170° of recline to support a range
of postural needs.
compactly and features separate
base and seating modules.
- Available in seven
color choices and in two sizes,
with a range of accessories to
customize each chair.
Dynamic S3 & DS4
- Designed for those who do not develop
adequate balance, weight shift or postural
control to stand or walk unaided, Kaye’s
dynamic multi-positional standers allow
360° of movement within the base support
while the client is standing.
- The excursion of
movement of the stander is adjusted via a
spring-loaded crank, and range of movement
can be increased as users develop confidence.
- Resistance to movement can also be adjusted
so clients can work on postural control.
- Enables users to experience natural
weight shifts that occur when reaching or
performing self-care activities.
- The tray comes
- A custom linear
seating using the highest-quality
materials where Stealth pays close attention to
detail to create the correct combination
of base, foam and cover that
meets the user’s current needs and
also grows as needed.
- Standard and
customized back packages, plus back
inserts, are available.
Sunrise Medical (US) LLC
Folding Zippie IRIS
with a folding option for a new dimension of compact, easy portability
thanks to an XLOCK folding crossbrace.
- Offers 40° or
55° rotation ranges, plus a rocker arm design that results in smooth,
easy-to-control tilting within a compact wheelbase.
- A foot-release tilt
actuator provides handsfree
tilting without exposed
- The angle-adjustable
stroller handle fits parents of
Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare
Otter Bath Chair
- Lightweight and capable of multiple positions, the Otter provides
comfort and stability in a bathing chair that fits all standard tubs.
- Available in three sizes and made of a plastic frame
that’s covered in standard or soft fabric that is
removable and washable.
- Includes an adjustable head stabilizer, two
positioning straps and leg straps.
- The seat
and back are angle adjustable, with
five positioning options.
- Folds flat
when not in use.