Inspired by Drive
- Designed to meet the needs of clients requiring an adjustable tilt-in-space wheelchair, especially within the Medicare capped-rental and long-term-care markets.
- Provides up to 45° of tilt and requires use of a separate seating system.
- Has adjustable T-style armrests, and also features adjustable height, seat depth and seat width.
- Equipped with angled backrest, anti-tippers, quick-release axles and optional swing-away footrests with adjustable-angle footplates or elevating legrests.
Flexibility, growth, ease of use
- An anterior/posterior gait trainer that provides proper positioning and support for children as they learn stepping/walking.
- Provides excellent upper-body support and adjustable angle positioning for forward tilt in the anterior configuration and full upright support in the posterior configuration.
- Positioning accessories are available for children who need extra support, and are removable as their walking skills progress.
- The center spar is dynamic and helps mimic the natural up and down movement in walking.
- Comes in four sizes suitable for children and young people.
Independent access to devices
- The independently movable Mount’n Mover mounting system offers flexible, secure positioning of tablets, speech devices, phones, laptops, cameras and trays on tables or wheelchairs.
- Highly customizable, the system can be easily adjusted as the child fatigues, changes environments or changes positions — and can be moved out of the way during transfers or when pulling up to a table or desk.
- Helps promote independent access to communications and other devices at all times.
Thomashilfen North America
Positioning options for customized comfort
- The lightweight, durable and stable Swifty stroller is designed with easy transport in mind for parents.
- That means tie-downs, plenty of positioning options for highly customized comfort, and pack-away convenience for busy families.
- Features include a durable, stable (solid) seat and backrest for a comfortable ride, easy adjustability, and a backrest that reclines.
- A seat minimizer extends Swifty’s growth range, and the stroller is crash-tested to WC19 standards.
Little Wave Clik
Dynamic fifth wheel
- Enables children to go and grow, with width and depth growth capabilities of 8" to 16" and features that promote independence.
- Strategically designed Index System of tubing has dimples that optimize adjustment while eliminating guess work.
- Promotes proper positioning techniques and wheel access so you are just one “Clik” away from just right.
- The new dynamic fifth wheel will allow you to adjust both range and spring rate to benefit any level of rider.
- Set up in mid-wheel configuration for your littlest riders or set up to help teach balance and wheeling skills.
Supine to prone in one motion
- EasyStand’s Zing MPS Size 2 brings the Zing’s many benefits to bigger kids — those from 40" to 60" tall and weighing up to 154 lbs.
- Pivots in two directions, which allows the unit to go from flat-to-load supine to 20° prone in one motion.
- No need to transfer the user in and out, flip pads, footplates and trays to change position.
- Offers up to 30° of independent leg abduction.
- Available with Gas Spring Lift (pictured) or Pow’r Up Lift, and is now available to order.
- Choose from a wide array of options, from planar pads to hygienic pad covers and directional locking casters.
Ultra-compact for great access to environments
- The Go Chair — available via special order — is designed to meet the demands of active kids, thanks to a go-get-’em top speed of 3.7 mph.
- Its ultra-compact size gives kids access to childhood environments, while Mom and Dad will appreciate the one-hand, feather-touch disassembly to make transporting the Go Chair quick and easy.
- Seating and positioning components are available to dial in the exact support each child needs.
- Vibrant color choices give each child the chance to customize his or her Go Chair.
QuadshoX Suspension Products
- Kits are installed by simply removing the fixed axle assembly and replacing it with the QuadshoX system.
- Can be added at the time of wheelchair assembly or can be retro-fitted to an existing chair.
- Designed to reduce the pain and discomfort endured by people who use manual wheelchairs to navigate adverse terrain.
- Reduces whole-body vibration by up to 25 percent.
Sunrise Medical (US) LLC
- The Quickie 2 pairs advanced aesthetics and technology with a folding frame (and a redesigned crossbrace) to create a more rigid, stronger and lighter wheelchair.
- Despite a higher weight capacity of 300 lbs., the Quickie 2’s overall weight is lighter.
- An incredibly versatile axle plate, plus modern wheels, caster housings and upholstery, create a great-looking, easy-handling and even more adjustable folding wheelchair.
- The modern Quickie 2 comes with adjustable push handles and is available in Lite and HP (High Performance) options.
- A 28-color palette gives each end-user the ability to add his or her own style.
- The pull-based propulsion of REV Wheels is designed to minimize factors that can contribute to shoulder injury and pain in manual wheelchair users.
- Offers two models: The REV-HX was created for quickness and responsiveness, while the REV-LX was made to be easier to use.
- Both models can strengthen shoulder and back muscles that are neglected during standard self-propulsion.
- Covered via insurance, including Medicare, Veterans Affairs and private insurance funding.
Freedom NXT Tilt-in-Space
Positioning + Power Add-On
- A lightweight, compact and transportable option made especially for active families.
- Add the new Alber e-fix E35 Power Add-On Drive to create the ride that active kids have been dreaming about and the independence their caregivers have been asking for.
- Families on the go will appreciate how easily it disassembles, lifts and stows into small spaces for transport.
- The entire system adjusts to meet the ever-changing needs of growing children up to 225 lbs.
Inspired by Drive
What’s Seahorse Green, Pool Blue or
Mermaid Pink and combines clinical positioning
benefits with fun, inviting aesthetics?
It’s Nessie, perfect for the child working
on floor positioning at home or in clinic.
Designed especially for young children,
Nessie offers support as kids are crawling,
lying down or sitting in various positions.
Nessie comes in three sizes, and its arms can
be widened or narrowed to achieve just the
right position. Nessie uses open-cell memory
foam that’s sealed inside a waterproof plastic
liner. The cover and the liner can be easily
spot cleaned or washed.