Sunrise Medical (US) LLC
- This adjustable cushion is a combination of a JAY Flow Fluid insert and soft, dense foam.
- These features allow the cushion to conform to each user’s shape and ensure proper fluid placement beneath bony prominences to help protect skin from breakdown.
- Contoured base is made of closed-cell foam to provide ideal positioning of pelvis and thighs as well as reduce fluid migration in the insert.
- JAY Flow Fluid allows for deep pelvic immersion into the cushion to distribute pressure and help prevent skin breakdown.
- Available in Reduced Profile, Positioning, Fusion Core and with a single- or dual-valve ROHO air insert.
- Made of Ottobock Rest Suspension foam technology, elastically modified for excellent pressure redistribution and improved impact damping compared to standard foams.
- Features an anatomically molded profile with an ischial loading area, and a water-resistant, multi-stretch Dartex outer cover.
- Designed for users at moderate risk of pressure injuries and made to provide a high level of stability due to the Rest Suspension foam and anatomical form of the cushion.
- The foam’s impact-damping properties also help to provide a more comfortable ride.
- A personal electronic cushion security device that offers real-time feedback to ensure proper ROHO cushion inflation range with just the push of a button.
- Can also store recommended ROHO inflation ranges, so consumers and caregivers don’t have to guess about how much air should be in the cushion.
- Smart Check can make ROHO products more accessible to clients who might have been hesitant to try these cushions in the past.
- An affordable alternating cushion design to protect users from pressure injuries.
- Subtle massage action promotes circulation to the posterior area to better manage constant pressure.
- Its battery-operated system works similarly to alternating mattresses.
- All system components are built inside the cushion for a clean look and easy handling, with no external box to mount.
- A single switch operates the cushion, which cycles to change pressure load about 60 times per hour.
- The cushion surface is clear coated with a waterproofing agent, and the cover is machine washable.
- In 18x18" size.
Matrx PS Cushion
- A lightweight wheelchair cushion designed to provide superior positioning, stability and comfort, the Matrx PS features ischial relief areas to help maintain pelvic positioning and prevent sliding.
- Durable, high-resilience foam prevents the PS cushion from bottoming out.
- Ultra-Fresh anti-bacterial and odor protection makes this cushion even more user friendly.
- The anatomically contoured shape and innovative reversible outer cover provide a great fit and customized comfort for each user.
- This high-resilience foam cushion is made with Ultra-Fresh anti-microbial and odor protection.
- Designed with the highest levels of skin protection, positioning and adjustability to meet the unique needs of each active user.
- A complete seating solution that provides balance and stability while optimizing independence and function.
- A battery-operated, automatic pressure injury treatment cushion.
- Stimulates its user’s circulation by automatically alternating internal air bladders in a way similar to performing a manual pressure lift, but requiring no effort from the user.
- Designed for wheelchair users who have pressure injuries or are at high risk for developing them.
- Has a waterproof foam exterior, adjustable settings, an anti-microbial cover and a run time of more than 40 hours per charge.
- Aquila Corp. can build any size and shape of cushion needed to offload any area.
- Created for users looking for greater sitting stability and improved functional performance, the Java also works to improve skin outcomes, including lower tissue distortion and lower long-term skin risk.
- The cushion redistributes forces of pressure and shear away from high-risk areas, while applying the forces to more tolerant areas.
- Java’s design and cover materials are made to maintain cool, dry skin to encourage potentially lower pressures and less deep-tissue distortion.
- This enhanced sitting performance requires no regular fit-essential maintenance.
- Java can be adjusted using Ride CAM wedges if users’ conditions change.
- Made of urethane foam, this cushion features a space in the pelvic region in which an extra pad — made of gel, air cells or other foams — can be inserted.
- This hybrid concept allows alternating between work on the sitting posture and protection at the skin level.
- Provides better control of the pelvis and increased stability of the trunk.
- Four removable inserts are available for customized applications.
- The contoured foam base is designed to provide relief in the coccyx and sacral areas.
- Engineered for users with current pressure injuries or high risk of developing them.
- Designed for wheelchair users at high risk of tissue breakdown and symmetrical positioning needs, the Evolution offers superior pressure distribution, positioning, stability and comfort.
- The user-friendly cushion requires no pumps, kneading, manipulation or accessories to function.
- VARILITE’s Air-Foam Floatation gives the Evolution an ultralight weight without compromising pressure distribution and comfort.
- Commonly used for wheelchair users with spinal cord injuries, multiple sclerosis, cerebral palsy or traumatic brain injury.
- The pull-based propulsion of REV Wheels is designed to minimize factors that can contribute to shoulder injury and pain in manual wheelchair users.
- Offers two models: The REV-HX was created for quickness and responsiveness, while the REV-LX was made to be easier to use.
- Both models can strengthen shoulder and back muscles that are neglected during standard self-propulsion.
- Covered via insurance, including Medicare, Veterans Affairs and private insurance funding.
Freedom NXT Tilt-in-Space
Positioning + Power Add-On
- A lightweight, compact and transportable option made especially for active families.
- Add the new Alber e-fix E35 Power Add-On Drive to create the ride that active kids have been dreaming about and the independence their caregivers have been asking for.
- Families on the go will appreciate how easily it disassembles, lifts and stows into small spaces for transport.
- The entire system adjusts to meet the ever-changing needs of growing children up to 225 lbs.
Diestco Manufacturing Corp.
- Straps over a scooter or wheelchair seat back to provide 1.65 cubic feet of storage space for textbooks and school supplies, shopping trips, extra clothing, or just about anything else consumers bring with them.
- Strapping system is simple and secure.
- Added reflective tape keeps wheelchair users safe and visible up to 300 yards.
- Suitable for most types of users, the küschall Champion has the driving performance and stability of a rigid wheelchair, plus all the advantages of a foldable one.
- A unique horizontal folding mechanism turns this wheelchair into one of the smallest traveling chairs, and a standard soft locking mechanism on the backrest prevents it from opening while folded.
- Nine seat positions and five backrest angles provide easy positioning of the center of gravity.
- The Champion features stepless adjustments in the front and rear, a standard aluminum frame and a slightly upholstered backrest.
- The fully customizable, tilt-in-space Trekker accommodates functional or rest positions, providing increased sitting tolerance for maximal comfort.
- Comes in a range of colors and is an easy-to-use, portable chair that meets the needs of caregiver, user and therapist or physician.
- Features a separate base and seating module, which is reversible, so the user can face away or toward the caregiver.
- Accepts adaptive and aftermarket seating to accommodate the needs of therapists and users.
- Allows up to 170° of adjustable recline and tilt ranging from -5° to 45°.
Sunrise Medical (US) LLC
Built for independent toddlers
- Smallest pediatric rigid wheelchair that Sunrise Medical offers.
- It is ideal for growing toddlers learning to navigate their world. With a depth-adjustable back, seat depth can grow as much as 3". Additional depth and width growth may be achieved by replacing parts.
- Self-propulsion allows children to explore and interact, and the Kidz was designed to give toddlers maximum independence by providing them age- and ability-appropriate access to the wheels.
- When a child is learning to propel, the push wheels can be placed in reverse configuration at the front of the frame for best access.
- As a child’s reach grows, the wheels may be moved to the rear of the frame.
- Because interaction with peers is essential to child development, the Kidz has seat heights as low as 10 3/4".
- With 28 colors to choose from, children can customize their chairs to their personal tastes.
Inspired by Drive
Wallaby Folding Wheelchair
- Available in 12” and 14” seat widths
- Bus-transit-compliant for children between 50 and 80 lbs. and includes standard transit tie-down brackets.
- Features height-adjustable push handles, flip-back padded desk arms and a standard pelvic belt for additional comfort and safety.
- The chair also has push-to-lock wheel locks, 22” rear wheels with 6" front casters, swing-away footrests with tool-free height-adjustment, and a calf strap.
- The SoftWheel suspension system for manual wheelchairs comprises three shock absorbers located inside the wheel.
- Translates into a rigid ride on flat surfaces for maximum stability, and compression to absorb impact on bumpy terrains for a cush-to travel easily over curbs, cobblestones and other rough surfaces without suffering major impact to their spines and backs.
- Available in magnesium or aluminum models and are constructed as single-piece, rigid forms for added strength.
ROVI X3 + Matrx Mini Seating
Seating and mobility combo for exploring
- Motion Concepts has created a special seating and mobility combo especially for its littler customers: the ROVI X3 power base with Ultra Low Maxx power positioning and Invacare Matrx Mini Seating from Motion Concepts.
- The results are a small footprint thanks to a modular, easy-to-adjust system.
- he X3 base offers a turning radius of 20" and a base width of just 23.25" to allow kids to maneuver in kid-sized spaces.
- The Matrx Mini Back is contoured to provide support without restricting mobility and play, and it includes truly pediatric Mini Set hardware for optimal ease of positioning and growth.
- This sturdy, lightweight manual wheelchair features dual rear-wheel axle positions and dual-position front caster forks.
- It has padded, flip-back, detachable desk arms and swing-away footrests.
- Available in 16", 18" and 20" seat widths, and is compatible with leading manufacturers’ manual wheelchair parts and accessories.
- Weighs 32.5 lbs. without the footrests, and has a weight capacity of 300 lbs. and a limited lifetime warranty on the frame.