Home is where your heart is – so these product solutions offer ways to make your favorite environment more convenient, comfortable and safe every day.
Sportaid Wheelchair Tire Covers
- Protect your floors from whatever contaminants and debris the tires may rub off.
- Avoid the spread of black tire marks once the tire covers are applied.
- Using these tire covers make gloves obsolete during indoor use too. Using soft nylon material allows time for your hands to heal when not pushing outdoors.
Clarke Health Care Products Inc.
- Designed with comfort, independence and dignity in mind.
- The seat plate, based on the physical imprint left behind when seated, encourages a more upright and stable seating position, while a 5° seat pre-tilt lifts the knees into a natural squat position.
- New slide-tilt motion, without use of cylinders, shifts weight to center.
- Stainless steel frames and quality workmanship mean low maintenance for the caregiver.
- Ergo modular design allow the chairs to be adjusted as needs change.
- Off-the-shelf accessories are easy to fit.
Aqua Creek Products
UL-Certified Pool Lifts
- Several pool lifts that have been tested and UL-certified to comply with the new UL Pool Lift Standard 60335-2-1000.
- The Admiral Lift (pictured), the Scout 2 lift, the Revolution Lift, the Elite Lift and the Ultra lift all have UL certification, and additional Aqua Creek models are currently undergoing testing.
Prairie View Industries
- The new Wheel-A-Bout portable ramp is the answer when large, heavy, hard-to-maneuver ramps are the challenge.
- Wheel-A-Bout stores upright in a garage, then effortlessly rolls out when needed.
- Set it up by folding down the bottom section, attaching the support straps with quick-release pins, and positioning it up on the step.
- 30" platform offers excellent stability.
- Comes in 10' and 12' lengths.
Diestco Manufacturing Corp.
EZ Edge Ramps
- Durable, slip-resistant ramps are designed to be easy to install, modify and use.
- Sloped sides allow a wheelchair, scooter or rollator to enter doorways from any angle.
- Solid rubber ramps can be easily trimmed to fit different heights and to fit around doorjambs.
- Available at multiple heights and meet the recommended 1:12 slope ratio.
- An attendant-operated stair climber, works on angled, straight and curved stairs.
- The PT-U model attaches to a manual wheelchair and can accommodate nearly all standard, transport, sport or pediatric chairs.
- The PT-S model (pictured) has a built-in seat and doesn’t require a wheelchair for operation; the passenger can be wheeled inside/outside while onboard.
- Can be used on all sorts of stairs and disassembles to fit into a car.
- The Entrada commercial ramp has been designed to provide access to offices, schools, municipalities and modular buildings.
- Ramp is ADA, IBC, BOCA and OSHA compliant and is designed to meet most federal and state code requirements.
- A wide range of ramp lengths and platform sizes enables customers to choose the components required to build ramp systems that meet their specific needs and configurations.
Mac's Lift Gate Inc.
Vertical Home Lift
- Mac’s PL-50, PL-72 and PL-90 vertical home lifts are designed and engineered for everyday use, with a 750-lb. weight capacity and virtually maintenance-free operation.
- Operate in all weather conditions from -30° to +120°F and lifts are weather proofed and sealed.
- The lifts operate on a 110 VAC and draw 7 amps when in use.
- Includes an emergency manual crank and five-year warranty.
National Ramp Corp.
- Comprises maintenance-free aluminum ramps with non-slip, solid deck surfaces.
- The ramps are ADA compliant and can be quickly installed.
- A continuous handrail from the ground to a home’s front door provides greater safety and peace of mind for people with mobility limitations or those who use wheelchairs or scooters for personal transportation.
- This attendant-operated stair climber works on angled, straight and curved stairs of many types (wood, metal, concrete or carpeted).
- Attaches to a manual wheelchair and is compatible with most standard, transport, sport or pediatric models.
- Disassemble into three parts that can be easily stored in a car; the heaviest piece is 41 lbs.
- These stair climbers are battery operated, feature three climbing speeds, and have brake wheels that automatically lock upon reaching the step edge.