- For wheelchair users looking for an accurately fit custom seating solution with a softer, more forgiving sitting surface.
- Ride CAM Wedges can be used to adjust cushion contours to accommodate weight changes, tissue atrophy and postural changes.
- Choose from soft or extra soft foam.
- Has an inner incontinence-proof cover and an outer breathable spacer mesh fabric cover that promotes airflow.
- PinDot ContourU 4U custom-molded cushions and backs are seating solutions made easy with four standard configuration models that cover the most popular and most-often-chosen options by PinDot customers.
- To order, just provide one of the four new model numbers, molded shape and cushion width.
- One price covers included options.
- PDAC approval allows you to submit one price for configured product reimbursement.
Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare
- Designed to redistribute pressure to assist in the prevention of pressure injuries, the Gel-U-Seat cushion incorporates high-density foam encapsulating a dual-chamber gel bladder for patient comfort.
- A water-resistant, low-shear stretch nylon cover with tie straps secures the cushion to the wheelchair.
- Sizes range from 16x16" to 24x18"; all sizes of this cushion are 3" in height.
- Donut seat cushion is designed to provide relief from long hours of sitting, as well as other conditions such as hemorrhoids, tailbone injuries, pregnancy relief/post-natal recovery, and post-surgery recoveries.
- Design includes a generous coccyx cutout and seating wedge shape.
- Includes a removable, washable, two-way-stretch cover.
Blue Chip Medical Products Inc.
Gel Pro Elite
- A high-density foam shell surrounds a uniquely styled gel bladder to form a comfortable gel cushion
- unsurpassed in pressure redistribution.
- Segmented gel bladder contains an aqueous, highly viscous gel for immersion and envelopment around bony prominences.
- Helps to stabilize and reduce the “rocking” motion found in other types of gel cushions.
- Available in 16", 17", 18", 20" 22" and 24" sizes.
- Combines features needed for optimal pressure relief, while providing unmatched stability and durability.
- Innovative air channels allow more air to move beneath the user in a smoother, more controlled flow to stimulate blood circulation.
- Medical-grade PVC and processes such as patented High Frequency Welding and injection molding make the CG Air durable, while cells retain their shape for stability without splaying.
- The Matrx PSP (Posture Seat Polymer) cushion includes a molded-in polymer layer for shear reduction and skin protection.
- Anatomically contoured HR foam has Ultra-Fresh anti-microbial and odor protection.
- Signature features include rear cushion radius and a waterfall front edge.
- Ultralightweight (2 lbs. and up) PSP has a reversible Startex outer cover and a zippered Startex inner cover.
Stealth Products, Inc.
- A skin protection cushion with a contoured, high-density molded foam base. It features a soft gel top layer for skin protection.
- Contour provides coccyx and sacral relief.
- Cover is standard patented Coolcore technology with optional mesh and Stealth Tek covers available.
- Available in widths from 10" to 24" and depths from 10" to 24".
- Therapists recommend the Reflex for clients who are at moderate risk of skin breakdown.
- Therapists value the Reflex because the set amount of immersion conforms to the client’s body, providing comfort and added stability.
- Reflex is ideal for nursing homes, hospitals and other clinical environments where an effective, low-maintenance skin protection wheelchair cushion is required.
- Users and caregivers appreciate Reflex’s ease of use.
- An adjustable wheelchair cushion with skin protection features, including a JAY Flow Fluid insert in a package that’s comfortable, stable and supportive.
- Its contoured base is constructed from closed cell foam, providing positioning of the pelvis and thighs.
- Additional positioning is provided by a soft, dense foam top layer that assists in supporting comfort and helps increase sitting tolerance.
- Made of durable polyurethane foam with a gel insert.
- Construction method provides the comfort and stability of foam, with the additional pressure relief and cooling properties of gel.
- Cover is a moisture-proof nylon fabric with skin protection, and a moisture-wicking ability to keep consumers’ skin dry and comfortable for extended periods of sitting.
- Cushion is 16x18x3".
- Ideal for users looking for an accurately fit custom seating solution with a softer, more forgiving sitting surface.
- Made specifically to match each individual’s unique shape.
- Choose from two foams: soft or extra soft.
- Ride CAM Wedges can be used to adjust cushion contours to accommodate weight change, tissue atrophy, and postural changes.
- Can be built to virtually any size.
Stealth Products, Inc.
Essence SPP Cushion
- Features lateral and pre-ischial shelf contours; a high-density, specially formulated foam base; and coccyx and sacral relief.
- The Coolcore cover is standard on the Essence SPP cushion with a four-way-stretch poly liner being optional.
- Comes with optional contour wedges for better positioning in the pelvic region in .5" and 1.5" heights.
- Currently available in the following sizes: 16x16", 16x18", 18x16", 18x18", 18x20", 20x18" and 20x20". Plus, 22" widths will be launching soon in depths of 20", 22" and 24".
- Made for clients at high risk of tissue breakdown and a high level of positioning needs.
- Recommended for clients with motor and neurological dysfunction due to spinal cord injury, stroke, multiple sclerosis, cerebral palsy or brain injury.
- Therapists value the integral pre-ischial ridge and wedge effect created by the Meridian’s dual chambers.
- Users value its low weight, comfort and ease of use: No pumps or accessories. No kneading or manipulation.
- Exceptional pressure distribution, positioning stability, comfort and simplicity make the Meridian VARILITE’s most advanced skin protection cushion.
- An automatic therapeutic cushion built to prevent and treat existing pressure sores.
- Changes pressure distribution 60 times per hour, replacing the need for manual pressure lifts.
- Each cushion is custom made to the needs of the client and can offload directly under an existing pressure ulcer while stimulating circulation throughout the posterior.
- System components are integrated into the cushion base, so there is no separate control box to mount.
- Operates via Bluetooth wireless technology and features a redundant power switch on the side of the cushion.
- An automatic therapeutic cushion purpose built to prevent and treat existing pressure injuries.
- This cushion changes pressure distribution 60 times per hour, replacing manual pressure lifts.
- Each cushion is custom made to the specific needs of the client, including offloading directly under an existing pressure ulcer while stimulating circulation throughout the posterior.
- The APK2 controller weighs only 2.2 lbs and includes a canvas cover.
- Choose from three cushion firmnesses.
- Optional features include a Bluetooth wireless remote control and a moisture control fan integrated into the cushion.
Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare
Comfort Touch Cushions
- Includes an elevation wedge, a knee support cushion, a neck support pillow, a seat cushion and a heated lumbar support backrest.
- Many models offer hot and/or cold therapy options.
- The Elevation Wedge (pictured) features 1" of memory foam as its top layer to conform to the user’s head and neck.
- The Wedge can also be used in an upright position to provide lumbar support while sitting in bed.
- The heated Lumbar Support backrest cushion (also pictured) provides postural support and continuous heat therapy to ease back pain and muscle tension wherever a power supply is available.
- A personal electronic cushion security device that offers real-time feedback to ensure proper ROHO cushion inflation range with just the push of a button.
- Can also store recommended ROHO inflation ranges, so consumers and caregivers don’t have to guess about how much air should be in the cushion.
- Smart Check can make ROHO products more accessible to clients who might have been hesitant to try these cushions in the past.
- Made of Ottobock Rest Suspension foam technology, elastically modified for excellent pressure redistribution and improved impact damping compared to standard foams.
- Features an anatomically molded profile with an ischial loading area, and a water-resistant, multi-stretch Dartex outer cover.
- Designed for users at moderate risk of pressure injuries and made to provide a high level of stability due to the Rest Suspension foam and anatomical form of the cushion.
- The foam’s impact-damping properties also help to provide a more comfortable ride.
- Created for users looking for greater sitting stability and improved functional performance, the Java also works to improve skin outcomes, including lower tissue distortion and lower long-term skin risk.
- The cushion redistributes forces of pressure and shear away from high-risk areas, while applying the forces to more tolerant areas.
- Java’s design and cover materials are made to maintain cool, dry skin to encourage potentially lower pressures and less deep-tissue distortion.
- This enhanced sitting performance requires no regular fit-essential maintenance.
- Java can be adjusted using Ride CAM wedges if users’ conditions change.