Children who need support can benefit from these products, which look great, fit easily into a family's active lifestyle, and also offer positioning and postural assistance.
Thomashilfen North America
Easys Modular S
- Redesigned with the end user in mind. Make easy adjustments with no tools needed.
- Perfect choice for children who need more positioning support and freedom of movement.
- The short back, in addition to the multidimensional adjustable headrest, ensures ideal adaptation and support for active children.
- A large variety of adjustments for optimal seating, positioning and comfort are the basis for taking part in everyday activities. The Modular “S” is available in two sizes and grows with the child.
Inspired by Drive
- Designed for children with limited mobility.
- The base provides tilt-in-space pressure relief that shifts pressure away from posterior locations; Quick-Lok reversible seat positioning to allow the seat to be moved from a forward to a backward position; adjustable postural support for added comfort; adjustable and removable armrests; and transit brackets for safe transport.
- Available in three colors and two sizes.
- Optional accessories include all-terrain rear wheel, oxygen tank holder, canopy, molded tray and Poziform belts and harnesses.
- Seating system sold separately.
- The fully customizable, tilt-in-space Trekker accommodates functional or rest positions, providing increased sitting tolerance for maximal comfort.
- Comes in a range of colors and is an easy-to-use, portable chair that meets the needs of caregiver, user and therapist or physician.
- Features a separate base and seating module, which is reversible, so the user can face away or toward the caregiver.
- Accepts adaptive and aftermarket seating to accommodate the needs of therapists and users.
- Allows up to 170° of adjustable recline and tilt ranging from -5° to 45°.
Compact folding, lightweight for travel
- A popular pediatric tilt-in-space wheelchair that is convenient, lightweight and compactly folds, provides up to 45° of adjustable tilt to offer pressure relief and upper-body support.
- Fully customizable to meet its user’s specific therapeutic needs and provides five years of growth capability through its seat depth feature.
- Rodeo’s Cordura upholstery comes in a wide selection of colors and is removable and fully washable. The Rodeo offers 90° to 110° of recline and is easy to fold for convenient portability.
- Available in sizes 10, 12, 14, and 16 for users up to 170 lbs.
- Comes with a transit option that meets WC19 transport safety standards.
Thomashilfen North America
Positioning options for customized comfort
- The lightweight, durable and stable Swifty stroller is designed with easy transport in mind for parents.
- That means tie-downs, plenty of positioning options for highly customized comfort, and pack-away convenience for busy families.
- Features include a durable, stable (solid) seat and backrest for a comfortable ride, easy adjustability, and a backrest that reclines.
- A seat minimizer extends Swifty’s growth range, and the stroller is crash-tested to WC19 standards.
Thomashilfen North America
- With 180° recline, face-to-face viewing direction, a
central release lever for tilt in space, and a seat
release for easy folding, the new EaSyS Advantage
is designed to provide maximum comfort for both
child and caregiver.
- A new brake assembly
optimizes safe handling, and the soft
suspension absorbs vibrations for an
- An extra-thick cushion
enhances comfort, and the seat/
back are fully adjustable without
- Change the seat position from forward facing
to facing the caregiver — while the child is
- The new Stingray’s 180° swiveling
seat makes that possible, and that’s only
the start of the positioning features.
- Offers up to 45° of tilt
and 170° of recline to support a range
of postural needs.
compactly and features separate
base and seating modules.
- Available in seven
color choices and in two sizes,
with a range of accessories to
customize each chair.
- Families can enjoy time outside and in their communities
thanks to the Leggero REACH stroller.
innovative frame design enables tilt to be fixed at
10°, 20° and 30°, and hip angle can also be
- LT seating provides contoured and
configurable support to match the child’s
needs, and the range of sizes (12", 14",
16" hip width sizes) ensures the proper
fit for smaller and bigger kids.
- Features easily
adjustable seat depth and back
height to dial in just the right
combination of positioning and
support for each child.
- Is equipped with RESPOND
seating that can be contoured
specifically as needed.
- A sunshade
and under-seat storage bag come
standard with each wheelchair to
make outings and activities more
convenient and enjoyable for the
- The lightweight, foldable REACH stroller is available in 12", 14".
- Innovative frame design so caregivers can fix the tilt angle at 10°, 20° or 30°.
- Up to 5" of depth growth is built into the seating system.
- Handlebar, back height, seat depth and hip/knee angles are easily adjustable.
Little Wave Flip
- By integrating styling elements seen in strollers — and 500+ color combinations! — this new tilt-in-space chair seeks to facilitate the first step toward early-intervention positioning.
- With fewer parts than other tilt chairs, the seat height, depth and width are easy to change as the child grows.
- A tube-in-tube seat rail design is modular so changes can be made without replacing parts.
- The raised pivot point on the folding back allows more seating to remain on the chair when it’s folded.
Lightweight and easy to use, the Trekker has 180° reversible seating so the child can face forward or toward the caregiver. Adjustable recline opens the seat-to-back angle from 80° to 170° in 10° increments; -5° to 45° tilt is available as an option. In sizes 12 and 14 for kids up to 110 lbs. A transit option is available for transporting the chair on buses and other motor vehicles.